View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-27-07, 21:38

Plan: atkins
Stats: 445/305/220 Male 6'
BF:
Progress: 62%
Default j13's exercise log...

Just starting one of these to keep track of my goals or progress. I'll probably keep it to milestones, as I exercise every day or nearly every day and tracking it completely just doesn't make too much sense. I've had a few milestones recently that I put in my journal, but JudyNYC told me about keeping a gym log so I think I'll start to do that.

Today I hit the treadmill and did 2 miles alternating between jogging and walking (I've been doing 4 miles usually, but I also wanted to hit the kettlebell as well so I kept it at 2). Of the 2 miles I did 1.15 jogging at 6-6.3 mph, including one stretch of 0.75 miles of jogging without switching back to walking, which was great because (1) it's the longest I've jogged without stopping for who knows how long (ever? possibly...) and (2) my goal for this year is jog a mile straight, and now it's seeming like it might be doable by summer rather than 2008. Hopefully...

After the treadmill I hit the kettlebell and did 3 sets of 8 of everything (dumbbell curls, both arms, kettlebell clean and presses, both arms, and kettlebell 1-arm swings, both arms), then finished with one set of 10 of everything. A real good workout. I figured I'd double down on the exercise today as I'm probably going down to AC tomorrow and I probably won't get a chance to do anything beforehand.

-j.
Sponsored Links