#2182   ^
Old Tue, Nov-20-18, 13:35
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

hi-
I can't believe I haven't posted since July 15, 2018!
I have had a busy 4 months. My husband's health is stable, which is great. My daughter had another baby, so now I have 3 grandkids. He's a very healthy and happy and easy baby.

I'm still on CALP and still stable and still love this WOL.
It makes me sad to see these threads are basically dormant, as I think CALP is a fantastic way to do LC and have a life. I eat real food, lots of veggies, good protein and the carbs I want but only once a day. It takes effort and discipline but it is so worth it.
I think the Diet Doctor website has the best current information out there, but no one else talks about limiting the carbs to once a day. I think the Hellers were way ahead of the curve and really had hard science and clinical experience going for them. But there are no new books or proponents of this plan out there. I was posting here on a very regular basis, just doing the standard CALP plan, but I have moved on and it's up to others to hold on to this plan. I've been doing it for over 15 years and don't plan to stop- it works for me and has proven to be a great way for me to eat LC.

Want to wish anyone reading a wonderful and healthy Thanksgiving- the BEST LC holiday there is.

Enjoy!
E