View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-22-07, 23:20

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%
Default Why does it look like there are little plastic pieces in my CarbQuick???

Hi.

I've read all the wonderful reviews about CarbQuik. I've poured over recipes, drooled over recipes. I finally broke down and bought some. My first attempt at using it was making biscuits. They were aweful. My second attempt was tonight. I breaded my chicken fried steak with it and used it to thicken a gravy. Both turned out EXCELLENT.

However, both times I've used CarbQuik I've noticed these little square bits in it that looked, felt, and tasted like plastic. WHAT IS THIS? I will be happy to attempt at taking a picture of this to share if need be.

Has anyone else noticed this in their CarbQuik bake mix? Did I just get a bad batch, or is this normal? If it is normal, please explain to me what it is and why it's okay.

Thank you for any help, advice or direction. I am attempting to eat as healthy as I can while still maintaining a low carb diet and I just want to be assured that I am not eating something completely unhealthy.

Thanks!
freckles

p.s. I'm not new to lc, just new to CarbQuik.
Sponsored Links