View Single Post
  #2155   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-19, 08:45

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Just sat down from being at Yoga and then hitting the shower. On and off rain showers today. Dreary.

This afternoon at 4 DH is playing golf, so I'll have some peace & quiet! Trig.....I know you're enjoying your few hours of peace!

Tomorrow around 11 we'll head to NYC. We'll pick DGS16 up on the way. DH and I are both on edge a bit about the trip. We've been kind of snappy at each other...well, I've been snappy. He gets anxious and chatty and that makes me snappy. Deep breath........

Air fryer pork chops came out really good last night. I'll definitely make them again. I think it's going to be pretty easy to figure out how to cook many different things using my new gadget.

I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat after Yoga, so I'm just having a bullet proof coffee. Oh, so good! I have an appt. with my Sports Chiro at Noon and then I'll be coming back here to take a nap. Yoga day wears me out!

Blue...not sure if I'll end up trying the 500 calorie days or not. I've never had much success with it. I really would like to stick to it for more than just a few days to give it a good test.

Jaz, Nic & Greg....hope you're having good days.

Later!