View Single Post
  #63   ^
Old Tue, Jul-05-11, 17:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207/190/120 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 20%

Strange, but yesterday I took the two 100 mg tablets with my mid-day meal and had problems. This morning I took one 100 mg tablet at 5:00 am on an empty stomach, one with my breakfast at about 8:00, one in between breakfast and lunch, and then another one at lunch. Haven't had any problems today. Must have been taking the two pills at once.

Amandawald--My fat intake is pretty high--I have been keeping track of what I eat on MyPlan and have it set for everyone to be able to view, in case you want to look at what I eat. I guess the reason why I started taking the magnesium is after reading about magnesium supplementation, I discovered that I have a lot of the conditions associated with deficiency such as:

asthma
cavities--really bad I have a cavity at almost every visit despite brushing and flossing at least twice a day.
chronic constipation--basically my whole life.
depression--have been on and off with anti-depressants since 1992
high cholesterol, high triglycerides
migraines--don't get them very often, but they are very bad when I do.
muscle cramps--almost always, since I was a child--especially my legs
obesity
horrible pms for the last 28 years--wicked menstrual cramps

I may not have a deficiency, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try and see if any of these conditions are helped by supplementing. One of them already has been (constipation). I guess it is good to know that if I take a couple extra magnesium, I won't have any problems with the constipation thing any more.

From now on I will just take one pill 5 or 6 times a day and see if that helps with any of my symptoms.