View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sat, Aug-22-20, 15:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 217/145/143 Female 171cm
BF:
Progress: 97%

Rob,I think you're being way, way, way too hard on yourself.

Be kind to yourself.

Like others say, once you do the tweaks and hit the sweet spot, everything will fall into place.

You've done great. Give yourself a pat on the back.

I agree with others. Try eating the evening meal, then nothing till lunchtime next day. I did that, and it solved the blood sugar cravings so quickly that dieting was simple.

Otherwise just cut down a bit on portions.. You might simply be ladling on the ranch dressing, rather than measuring it with a tablespooon. You might be piling on a load of protein rather than thinking how much is appropriate for you.

Watch the artificial sweeteners.. One night I had some low calorie juice as a treat, and I got terrible cravings that night and all the next day. It might be worth trying sparkling water instead?

If you gain a few pounds over a few days, it'll be water and not fat, so don't be so hard on yourself.

I found it terrible to consider the road ahead when I was 220 lbs. Having to put the stats in filled me with shame. To consider the weightloss seemed like such a mountain to climb and it's so hard to get on track, especially with blood sugar issues like I had, and you have too.

I totally admire and applaud anyone with a longer road than I had! You are amazing and brave to even get here and never forget that. I couldn't even admit my weight when I joined.. I only started recording it after I'd lost a bit of weight.

Be proud and just don't go away. People here understand you so well. We've all struggled and have had to try lots of different things before we managed to get it right. we cheer each other on for every lb lost, because some of those pounds can be very hard won.