View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Fri, Jul-12-19, 13:39

Plan: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Stats: 212/162/155 Male 68 "
BF:32/23.5/23.5
Progress: 88%

I made an attempt to return to this forum about 4 years ago, but my health wasn't stable then and matters got worse.

I've been in Emergency Rooms numerous times prior to and after I had to have a double by-pass open heart surgery.

MY CURRENT STATE OF HEALTH:

Ischemic Heart Disease (no heart damage)
One enlarged artery
Congestive Heart Failure
Edema in my extremities

Diabetes Type 2
Current A1C 7.8
Diabetic Neuropathy Hands & Feet

Kidney Failure - Stage 3

Partially Paralyzed Diaphragm
It is the right side only, my air volume is down to 47%

Hearing Loss both ears - wearing hearing aids

I'm 5'8" and I'm currently weighing 215 pounds (yes, I'm a blimp)

Since my open heart surgery in 2016, I've gone to a moderate diet, whereas I don't have food restrictions, just try and eat healthy. I've been using a dietician/nutritionist and they're getting me to follow an ADA diet, and really it never worked for me.

Now that I've just recently been completely evaluated, and told my heart is good, no new blockages, it's time to get myself into a new eating diet plan, one that worked, one that can help me lose this excess weight.

I've lost my ability to exercise, other than I can do moderate walking. Anything else is very difficult.

I'm planning to go back on a low carb diet, and push myself to increase daily exercise to a minimum of 1 hour a day. I look forward to getting help from others in this forum. My plan is to stay in this group until I break my addiction to food which has prevented me from following a low carb diet.
Sponsored Links