#1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-19, 18:52

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 169/167/140 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress:
Default New to SBD

Hi,
I am a 64 y/o F who is in my 3rd week of SBD. I have been trying to follow the diet fairly closely for phase 1 and I have only lost about 3 # in the 3 weeks! Did anyone else have a hard time starting weight loss at the beginning of this diet. This is my first diet ever. I used to eat whatever I wanted with no problems until I entered menopause. Then I began gaining and went from a size 6-8 to a 12-14 and the weight just won't budge. I am drinking plenty of water all day. Have one mini quiche (1 egg) for breakfast, turkey/cheese roll up for lunch and a burger patty with cheese and steamed squash for dinner. I am not accustomed to eating 3 meals. I used to eat a large meal at lunch time and something small maybe for dinner. But, the weight isn't coming off like I hear others speak of. For snack I have peanuts and maybe a glass of unsweetened tea with splenda. I need some help and encouragement. Today i broke down and ate cookies from discouragement. HELP! Any pointers or tips would be good. How long does it take to see a decrease in weight in phase 1 SBD?? Lyn
Sponsored Links