View Single Post
  #259   ^
Old Tue, Jan-01-19, 21:26

Plan: Atkins / Keto / ZC
Stats: 182/130/130 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quick update on my ZC experiment:

I made the decision to stay meat only for the foreseeable future.

Cheese constipates me. So does milk kefir, even raw milk kefir. This disappoints me, but for Jan 2019, Iam quitting cheese and milk kefir. I want to get back to 💩 every few days.

Chocolate (90%) constipates me.

Coffee really irritates me (I have had one cup of coffee for the past few days), so I am quitting both normal and decaf.

I am running for 25 minutes now, at a 7:30 pace per km. Running is a poor description of what I do, 3/4 pace is a more apt one.

I gained 5 lb after turning ZC 6 months ago, but took off the weight. I sit at 134 lb. I need to update my profile. I have maintained a 60 lb weight loss for two years.

My glossitis is still present. ORTHOTROPICS May help, so am taping my mouth shut at night to avoid mouth breathing.

I feel good, but I often flag after eating steak. I wonder if my insulin response is big? I don’t know.

I tested my blood glucose every couple of hours, eating ZC, and it varied from 5.4 in morning to 4.2, so my blood sugar is not that stable, when eating meat, small amounts of cheese and raw milk kefir) I will do another round of BG tests eating meat only at some point in January.

Overall, my energy levels are fine, and I feel great!

I need to get to the bottom of why I am occasionally tired after eating. I am 60 this year. Maybe that is why?