View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Jul-13-16, 08:20

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Thanks Rob, I seem to be able to keep this zone by consistanly under 20 net carbs, narrower eating windows (5 hrs when it happens) and lately some very vigorous activity periodically. 3 variables but most likely the carb capping.

I'm currious to what 72 hrs fasting will do. It is suggested in the manual that it should indicate your upper range. I appear to be bumping into or over 70 periodically.

"6.5. HowtofindyourpersonalNutritionalKetosisRange.

To personalize your KETONIX requires carrying out a water fast. You can carry out a water fast for one day to find out your low edge value (When you are in Ketosis). If you need to find your upper edge you can water fast for an additional three days.

Before you perform this a water fast you must get clearance from your
doctor. If you do not want to fast or your doctor advises against water fasting you should use the Nutritional preconfigured setting in the software.

Carry out the below process:

1. Low Edge: Water fast for 24 hours and then take a measurement. This value is your Low Edge (Generally around 40).

2. Upper Edge: Water fast for an additional 72 hours and then take a measurement.
This value is your Upper Edge (Generally around 70).

TIP 13: Fasting may have your level of ketosis elevated for a number of days after the fast is ended. You should continue a LCHF/Ketogenic diet after the fasting period."

http://downhaul.com/lowcarb/ketonix...ual2016v1.1.pdf