View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Jan-02-24, 16:57

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey ladies-

Taking a break in-between charts! BACK TO REALITY and work. I got my office pretty much in order. Few things left- not much.

I ventured to Costco on my way back home from a Visit with a client. DOES anybody work anymore??!?!?!?!?- They were PACKED! Anyway- got some shredded pork (cooked) heat and eat, and some breakfast sausage, paper products for the new place. I am set for a minute!
--------------------------------------------------------
Ok that break was short, now I am eating dinner at my desk! LOLOLOL

Trig- Ohhhhhhhh CHOP down for the count! So hope you all stay healthy! IT was Covid too he was exposed to! Fingers crossed. I know 2 people at work that had Covid and my DD all had the Flu. So much right now out there! Girl- keep staying healthy!!!! Keep some Vita D, C, Mucinex just in case in the house!

How is MIL? What did you have for dinner? We are day 2!!!

Lori-
- Glad you had a good time with your friend over. I think it is a hoot when men are chatter boxes!

Have fun at your Golf gals party!
Did you do a workout video today? What did you make for dinner?

Nic- Hey there! Has the Demo started? DE tomorrow? -
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Still have 3 boxes left to unpack. I need now to orginize my clothes closet and the linen closet. I basically just shoved stuff in there to make room! LOL

Bought a Welcome mat for the front door. Not sure where the last one went. Little stuff now. Big stuff done!

LOVING LOVING LOVING my streaming service. I get all my fav channels and a few perks too! I have not been a big TV watcher. But I have a BIG screen TV now and MOVIES- and my new couch back! I am in it!

Work is humming along- no drama there. I am still learning my job. So far it is not hard. It is a bunch of little rules about how to chart for attorneys. It's the language. It is not hard. You gotta be super organized too though. I might struggle a bit with that here and there. The older I get the less I care about time.

Well, off to see whats on the TUBE........

2 Days into to REBOOT and 100%. Humming along with that too!