#27   ^
Old Tue, Jun-24-03, 09:46
Plemorphist

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle II
Stats: 150/129/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:??%/??%/ 22%
Progress: 105%

Quote:
Hey, this always happened to me too. Some of my most memorable moments as a kid, being sick in bed while my class was off doing something really fun. Is that related to adrenal fatigue?

I was under the impression the excitment would be a form of stress (body doesn't know the difference between good or bad stress when it's damaged, stress is stress) and the stress under a fatigued adrenal condition would lead to a weakened immune state leaving one open to illness. Or it could have not been a real illness and the seeming illness was actually a fibro flare up appearing to be a flu like condition. I would get very tired and weak and run a low grade temp for a day or two and it would be gone. No one else at home would be sick, either. Fun ain't it?

ahhaba:
Quote:
I can't seem to find where you guys got all the info re the 2nd toe longer then the 1st but I have that too always have.
I couldn't tell you where I saw it. I found it in an article months ago when I first found out about all this stuff. If I see it again, I'll post it here. It was something about physical symptoms of a life long fatigued adrenal condition. Results in actual physical manifestation from the imbalanced hormonal state.

Learning about all this stuuf has explained so many wierd things in my life... Used to get a weird rash on my chest the doc had no clue. Middle school age. I now know it was a yeast rash. Nothing would get rid of it. It left when it felt like it.

Jinxy: Me too! The orange scented kitchen spray is about all I can stand. I used unscented everything else.

LizzyB