View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Mon, Jun-23-03, 09:07

Plan: Schwarzbein II, BA, IS
Stats: 125.4/119.2/115 Female 5'1" small frame
BF:33% /??? / 20%?
Progress: 60%

Hey Wands,

Talk about born under a bad sign?!?! Not really though, you're still alive and kicking (and CUTE! don't discount that!) and we're fortunate enough to be living in the right place at the right time (i.e. filthy rich and idle compared to the rest of the world). Of course, our cushy lifestyle CAUSES these problems...

Yeah, I can't think of a way to put a question that could fully address the perspiring issue. High=bad, but High, then Low = worse...good thing we have you here to rely upon Also, with the perspiring issue, probably many bad off, dead tired folks never move around enough to know what normal vs heavy vs low perspiration is? Also, carrying lotsa weight skews that ?... I am such a geek! I love picking apart stuff like this. What is WRONG WITH ME??? he he.

I, frankly, would do what you suggested over what the entire medical community would advise...I know you are LIVING it. Thanks, as always for sharing.

Hugs,
Jinx

PS You can tell your doc/dh to put that in HIS pipe and smoke it! I sure hope he's learning from you - that or else you need to heal up and get your medical license.
Sponsored Links