View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Sep-09-17, 21:13
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 310/305/210 Male 185cm
BF:
Progress: 5%

I can relate to everything you mentioned relating to getting fat and being a male. My guess is I have the testosterone problem as well but I haven't had a check. I do have the issues relating to my genitals and the sex drive. Really, what you wrote is quite exactly my state and I am around your weight as well. Personally, I haven't been able to get the low carb going. I've tried several times but I just can't seem to stick with it. I know it does work but you really need to get more than just the eating going to make it work. I'm happy I read your story because I thought it might just be me. I am a bit older than you; now I am 50. I want to check into the testosterone issue. I think I have always had hormonal issues in my life which have driven my body and mind in different ways, mostly negative ways. I'm quite an emotional person.

Anyways, I wish you the best with this and hope you can continue with your progress and find the things that you need to do to make it work for you in the long term. It does seem to be a journey of personal discovery and understanding of yourself and your body. Best of luck to you!