View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Nov-14-02, 12:26

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 197/195/140 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%

Hi Crystal!

I noticed one of your posts and thought that I would drop in to check out how you are doing. You seem a little frustrated with your results thus far. Maybe you could start posting some of your daily meal plans here so that others could take a look at it. There may be something that you are overlooking that may be slowing you down. You mentioned that you were doing a combination of Atkins and Somersizing, and as the two plans work on slightly different principles that may have been part of the problem? Posting your meals for others to offer advice might shed some light on things.

It really is best to stick to more natural foods, as in meat and vegetables. When we prepare something ourselves we know exactly what is in it and don't have to worry about any hidden carbs, not to mention that it is much healthier that eating meals from a bag or a box. There really is quite a lot of variety after the induction phase. Check out some of the recipes on this website for some fresh new ideas. Also make sure to drink lots of water to help get things moving as well.

If you decide to follow the Atkins plan, follow it to the letter. It is really only more restrictive than the other plans in the induction phase which may only last for 2 weeks.

Hang in there...you can do it!!

KC