#23   ^
Old Fri, Oct-23-15, 04:51
Registered Member

Plan: Hippocratic:Let food be..
Stats: 191/154/140 Male 69"
BF:Current: 27%
Progress: 73%

Hey guys,

Newbie here, and hope you don't mind if I 'bump' an old thread with my experience of Glucotor v.2.

I was diagnosed with T2 DM around 8 years ago. Rather than succumb to heavy GP pressure to go on lamestream meds, I decided it might be a good idea (in the first instance at least) to try to seek out safer alternatives from nature. Cue 6 months of intensive on-line research, and I began to despair that I would ever find anything that wasn't snake oil.

Then I came across Glucotor v.2, and thought........hello, what have we here? I dug as deeply as I could, and I liked what I found. At least it had some clinical credibility, which is a lot more than you could say for everything else I came across. I thought, at the very least, it was worth a try. Long story short (ahem) - it worked for me. I wrote a fairly detailed report of my experiences on a couple of diabetes support forums. I might try to dig one out later if anyone is interested and post it here.

A close family friend went the metformin route around the same time. He is now 50% blind in one eye, continues to expand his already ample waistline, and is still on the register. Of course, I know this is all anecdotal, and a very small sample, etc. etc., so let me add a couple of caveats.

1. It doesn't work for everyone. Jon Barron himself is acutely aware of this fact, and it is an almost constant source of annoyance to him. If memory serves, I believe he cites a 90% success rate, or thereabouts. There seems to be a hard-core of around 10% of users for whom it does nothing or next to nothing, much to his chagrin. I guess it just proves we are all different, so some of us are bound to respond differently to the same ingredients. But those are odds I'll take any day over what 'big pharma' has to offer, thanks all the same.

2. Glucotor is not a 'magic bullet'. That said, it bought me the time I needed to make the necessary adjustments to my lifestyle. My HbA1c is now in the normal range, and I have been taken off the diabetic register. I now report annually for bloods only for monitoring purposes. That's it. I don't even take Glucotor anymore.

My advice? Based only on my experiences, I reckon it's worth a try. The most you have to lose is what, $50 - $55? If there's a money-back guarantee, you don't even lose that. What's that compared to a lifetime on lamestream medication and its toxic side-effects? For me at least, it was a no-brainer.

Hope some of you found that helpful. And just in case you're wondering - no, I'm not in any way related to or associated with Jon Barron, nor do I hold shares in Baseline Nutritionals.

Happy low-carbing fellow travelers,
Costas