Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
  #60   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 20:26

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 186/170/130
BF:
Progress: 29%

want2slim, walking is sooo good if you are starting to exercise again. How many km do you walk and for how long? Sometimes I walk to and from work. The distance is about 2.4km (one way) and I walk really fast (brisk walking). I normally take about 20 - 25 mins. But nowadays the weather is SOOO hot, I skip walking when the sun is out (pant pant!). Do you think that your sweat smells a little weird? It's not stinky or anything ... just weird. I guess that's all the ketones . Hey, maybe you'd consider joining a gym (Amore is fabulous because it's all-ladies, it's good for me 'cos I can take my scarf off when I work out ). I find that after about 3 - 4 weeks of LC'ing, I have ALOT of energy. I join a lunchtime step aerobic class at work on Tuesdays and try to go to the gym at work 3 times a week. On top of that, I'd go to Amore (normally for an aerobic class and weight training) once or twice a week. Before LC'ing, I'd be totally exhausted, but not anymore. I feel like I could do more! Oh, and I drink LOTS of water! ...

Wah! Indoor tanning! I wonder what it's like. I am bronze (more like golden brown) all year round ... heehee. Heck, I don't get sunburned anymore, I just get browner. Have you seen Xmen2? I think I must be the only person in Sg to not have seen it . No friends to go with and my bf is in the US *sigh*. Well, I'm a stay at home girl anyway. I spend alot of my time reading, watching TV, chatting with my bf on the net, drawing and one of my passion is henna painting. You can see my work here http://www.sito.org/cgi-bin/egads/segads?idonly=jwl

I have those dresses! They are called sarong kebaya. I have the loose ones and the fitting ones. Yes, if you have a good figure, it's a really sexy thing to wear. But since I started wearing the scarf, I don't wear anything too tight anymore . How far have I come? I started Atkins on 17 April 2003 weighing 186 lbs (~85kg) and now (as of this morning) I weigh 170 lbs (~77kg). Inches loss is around 18 - 20 all over (maybe more, I haven't been measuring). I stand at 5'5" (~ 167cm) and I have a big, strong frame. If you see me, you'd probably won't think that I'm THAT heavy, I'm just big boned. My goal weight is 130 lbs but that's just the ideal weight for a 5'5" tall girl. I think it's a little unrealistic because if I go lower than 140 lbs, I'd be too skinny. I think I'd be happy to get to 150 lbs. I'd work to lose another 20 lbs for now and see where I'd go from there . I don't want to be too skinny. Girls should be fleshy at the right places and voluptuous don't you think? .