View Single Post
  #58   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 19:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 186/170/130
BF:
Progress: 29%
Talking Hello hello!!

want2slim, it's ok to be kepo, sometimes that's the only way to find out about things (heehee). No, I'm not Chinese, I'm a Malay Muslim (do I look like CHinese in my pic?) . Thanks for the tips on the sticks, I'll be looking out for them (just wanna see if I'm spilling ketones ). Y'know, I can get halal turkey/chicken bacon and ham here in Sg. At the Cold Storage at Causeway Point, they even have a section of halal meat, cold cuts, even BBQ-ed meat. I've been eating turkey/chicken bacon & ham for breakfast . Like you, I'm a BIG eater too!. I was telling Fumih and Rina that if anyone blanja me to buffet, sure won't rugi (heehee) ... cos I'll be eating your $'s worth! I love ice cream too! Especially Ben & Jerry's *drool!* ... YUMS!!! Thanks for the LC ice cream recipe. I might try it sometimes .

About eating fish, I'm not too worried about over-eating it 'cos fish is chock-full of healthy omega3 fatty acids. There are many reports stating that people who eats more fish (like the Japanese and Eskimos) have lesser risk of heart disease .

The idea of going to a supermarket together sounds wonderful! I LOVE supermarkets (heehee). Shall we make a date??? We can then go for a nice lunch together and talk about LC. Anyone game? I go to Orchard frequently because I am a member of Amore and I work out 3 - 4 times a week. Do you gals wanna join Amore too? Exercising is fun when you are with friends . We can motivate each other!

Rina, you can't get Stevia in Sg either ...