#106   ^
Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 01:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/138/125 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeel
Welcome, Morgan---Nice to hear from you. After reading your post in the comments about the new board format, I sent you a private message. I'm hoping you know how to open one of those! At any rate, you sound like you're about in the same place as I am in navigating around in here. I'm no more lost with the new features than I was with the old ones....but I really like some of the things they have added. For example, I can now use the quote feature properly (though may forget how by tomorrow) and I can now use the smilies. And do you see this purple?

It looks as though you have been more successful "navigating" your weight loss....very nice stats indeed. Boy, there are a lot of folks from Seattle in this forum. Some of my favorite members are Seattlites (if that is the term).

Wishing you continued success to your goal,
Kay

<font color="brown"><B> Hi!! Yes, I did receive your private message and answered it immediately. I hope you received it because, like I said before, I just kind of click my way around; not quite sure what I'm doing.

It looks like we're about the same weight also. I'm kind of having a problem right now. I have been faithfully exercising everyday for about 3 weeks and was seeing the results already. Then I had a freak accident and hurt my tailbone, hip and leg. The doctor said I have to take it easy for a few weeks! Well, if I stop exercising now I'm afraid I'll never get back to it! Very frustrating! I do the "Walk Away The Pounds" tape and really like it. Hopefully, I can get back to it soon!

Thanks for the private message. It's nice to know others my age who are having the same struggles. It's so frustrating to me because I never had a weight problem until I quit smoking and started antidepressants; POW!! 30 pounds weight gain immediately! That's the weight I'm trying to get off now. I'm sorry to say I started smoking again (shame on me) and I'm proud to say I gave up the antidepressants. Who needs them? I feel great now! I haven't lost all the weight, but feel so much better, I know I'll make it....eventually.

Best of luck with your goals too! This menopause really makes it difficult, too. Let's face it...we women just flat get a raw deal all the way around. Grrrrrrrr

Talk to you later!
Morgan
Sponsored Links