View Single Post
  #1070   ^
Old Fri, Jul-23-21, 11:32

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Afternoon!

OMG....was in such a rush this morning I forgot to pop in here. It is now 1:30 and I'm home from golf and showered and have the washer spinning. Lots of golf clothes to wash so I'm ready for weekend golf! We had a good time today and the two of us played 18 holes in 2 hours and 45 minutes. That is fast! I played really good on some holes and mediocre on others. Not a bad effort.

I'm sipping on an iced coffee with cream and english toffee flavored stevia drops......OMG.....so freakin' good. DH is having corn on the cob and a burger for dinner. Not sure I'll be wanting anything as my friend and I went into the bar after our round for some, ahem, refreshments and I had a tuna melt....so good. Ate the tuna, melted cheese and tomato and left the bread.

Nic.....hope your beach weather is perfect!

Jaz.....How nice to have the pool to yourself and just bob around with a cup of wine......life is good! Hope the knee starts to feel better soon.

Trig.....I feel ya on the so many things to take care of before you can even go away for a few days. DH & I really can't both go away since we have to be sure Betty is taken care of. Our son wants us to go to Key West in February, but depending on where things stand, we won't both be able to be that far away from home. Hope you get all your ducks in a row so you can get away and have fun!

--------

Nothing on the agenda for the afternoon here except laundry and getting DH dinner. A nap may happen too.

Happy weekend!