View Single Post
  #1067   ^
Old Thu, Jul-22-21, 16:22

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Evening!

I had a nice day on the golf course. Day was beautiful with low humidity and a fresh breeze. We do have a bit of cloudy haze from the fires out west, but it was still a nice day.

Thinking about Nic watching the waves crash on the beach....ahhhhh.....can't wait to see that again. You are in the zone with your eating plan and doing the mind work too. I understand all that in theory, but some of that mind work is beyond me. I admire anyone who can focus enough to do it.

Trig.....getting the RV all ready for another trip! Woohoo! You and hubby will have a great few days away. Hope MIL is doing ok since her stint in the hospital.

Jaz......Oh my..more family drama starring your Mom. That's the way it goes. Things will work themselves out one way or the other. One more day this week for you working girl. Glad to hear that your knees are improving.

---------

I'll be ready to fall into bed at my usual 9 o'clock. I have 8AM tee times for the next 3 days. It's going to be in the 50's tomorrow morning. It'll feel good to put on a light jacket to start the morning.

Sleep well, my friends!