#58   ^
Old Sun, Oct-30-16, 05:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205.5/171.0/155 Female 5 5
BF:
Progress: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmeyster
Yup, it's all normal. Once you start to accept the swings, the ups, the lows, the losses, the gains -- you may even see a pattern -- you'll accept that as how it works and not stress out about it. If the overall trend is downward, it's all good. You can either ditch the scale, or embrace it like I have

Thanks, Kat and Micki. I know clothes are certainly different and that's a bigger indicator of progress than that traitorous scale (well, unless it shows an unexpected good loss like last week). Today I was up a pound again and I realized I did nothing to make that happen. I've stuck to the program rigidly. I have not overindulged in anything. Some mornings I wake up and I actually FEEL heavy. I am so encouraged by what I read here. I keep a chart on my wall, erasable white board paper, and record increases in red and decreases in green every week, then erase that week and start again, leaving room for notes of any changes which there seldom are. The fact that there are both red and green loss / gain numbers every week tells me this is more of an EKG reading than a slide. Thanks again for your support and camaraderie.