#119   ^
Old Wed, Sep-20-06, 02:23

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%

Quote:

Two questions:
1. Is anyone else experiencing appetite supression? I am, and that's a good thing!
2. Is anyone else experiencing a great improvement in how they feel generally? I am...I didn't realize how tired/bad I've felt until I noticed how GREAT I'm feeling over the last week. Adding the CLA is the only change in my diet/supplements/lifestyle recently.

Angelpie, I hesitate to say anything, but since you asked....I don't know if it's related to the CLA and I don't know how long it will last, but I have noticed, not so much the lack of appetite, but I'm not hungry as much and can control my eating better. At least for right now.
I've heard fish oil does help keep you satisfied longer if you trickle it in throughout the day, so I'm thinking CLA is having the same effect. Taking the edge off my hunger makes it more manageable and keeps me out of the peanut butter.
I have felt better the past couple of days as well.
My measurements haven't changed, but I have lost 2 pounds since I began taking it last Thursday. This is the first time I've weighed 145 since March 30th. During March I was down to 143.5 the lowest for the year so far. So I'm hoping to see that again soon, but only briefly, as I make my way down to 135.