Thread: Zero Carb, wow!
View Single Post
  #279   ^
Old Tue, Jan-29-19, 06:25

Plan: Carnivore 95%
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 165cm
BF:
Progress:

I have found a few.... let's not say mistake as this is too strong, but slightly unacurate ways of saying, in "gutsense", as I have read it all since the other day! I also do not like some fillers in some product, and the fact that he thought about removing iron - to self customize - and did not do the same for vitamin A, that we can be in excess pretty easily as we age. Also his B12 is the cyano form...

And as everybody most of the time, he is very specialized. So there is one thing missing: fixing the lymphatic system.

Also, about the emotional part, actually before the emotional part there is the autonomic nerves part.

Both the lymphatic system and the autonomic nervous system - ANS - are very developed in the gut.

For the lymphatic system, look at ayurveda. For the ANS do not look for normal therapy but somatic therapies, as these are the only ones that can help when the physiological defense system has been triggered. So you have "organic intelligence", "somatic practise", "somatic experiencing", "Hannah somatics". Most are talk + touch, and if the person is a body worker and use biodynamic cranio-sacral, even better! Feldenkrais also is good with pains and regulates the ANS.