View Single Post
  #1973   ^
Old Mon, Dec-28-20, 13:18

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Practice plan thru December 31:

Simple: Take food between waking and high noon only. Low carb; no tracking - staying off scale for another 90 days too, fit of clothes is good enough measure.

Tracking below.

X = Ate before noon
O = Ate after noon

MTWTFSS
-----------
XXXXxXO
OOOOOO
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXO
OXXXXXX
XXXXXXO
XXXXXXX
XxXXXXX
XXXXXXO
OXXXOOO
OXXXXOO

Note:

Another early moring snowboard session turned into an all day adventure. Ate normal but after noon. Happening again today as I'm at work.

Also, my BG was 120 this morning ready and BhB 0.2 - I don't think I've had a BG that high in like a long time. Might be aberration as I only measured once. Felt great and no hunger - probably another reason not to eat.

I'm calling this practice session quits a few days early. I think I'll spend the remaining week figuring out the precursors of DDF https://www.datadrivenfasting.com/home I've got the materials downloaded but have not really read up on it and need to find a "baseline" is my limited understanding. I'll get that dialed in and hit Q1 running next Monday Jan4.

Eating before noon was fun exercise. My weight stayed about the same thru the whole experiment so that's good. The best take away has been learning and knowing that I can go to bed without loading up on food late. I can sleep just fine if I lay down and close my eyes. This will make any kind of fasting easier as that was the hardest thing for me on short and extended fasts, getting thru the end of day one.

Happy New Year and see you soon after I define and post my plan by the weekend.