View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Tue, Sep-11-01, 11:42

Plan: Atkins(minus fiber)
Stats: 175/160/140
BF:
Progress: 43%
Default my story..

well i accidentally started reading Atkins New Diet revolution.. and i was impressed by what he said and of course shocked since i had been doing/thinking the opposite..so i said, what do i have to lose.. i'll try for a while, and it had been my first official diet.. as in a plan to follow..etc.. i wasn't worried about health reasons since i'm still young, although i didn't know what my blood cholesterol etc readings were.. my energy improved dramatically, and i was losing weight..so kept going at it
I am at my thinnest in my adult and teenage years!.. and i'm grateful to having come across the book (and this forum is super!, i've learned a great deal more).. i believe in this WOL.. i used to think it was all genetics..just the way i am.. and i had to live with it....when i started atkins i was at 175lb.. but my highest recorded weight was 194.. (i'm sure i went higher too! ~ that was about 7 yrs ago). i just feel that i am changing, evolving into the person i knew i was inside and that by itself is a wonderful feeling.
sorry if i went out of context..