#73   ^
Old Mon, Jan-24-05, 09:21

Plan: atkins
Stats: 271/269/165 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 2%
Smile

Hi All,

Just back from my cruise and am catching up. Unfortunately I left my hoodia at home, went carb crazy (as I knew I would!) and gained about 6 pounds of water weight!!! (yeah, just water ) The real shame is the bread is great on the ship, the food (especially the steaks, plain meats and fish) are particularly mediocre, and the French butter they use is better than anything I've gotten here in a long time. I was totally ANTI low carb and had several meals of just bread and butter. Luckily I layed off of the sweets, and 2 of the 6 pounds were gone already this morning. I figure the rest will come off this week (hopefully!).

I gave the hoodia to my sister before I left and she's loving the stuff too. I still have some of the Source Naurals, but I'm talking about the stuff I bought on www.hoodia.com - and unlike hoodiahoodia.com it arrived in around 2-2 1/2 weeks...not FAST but at least it got here and it might be better now that the holidays are over. This product has twice the potency of the SN so you only take one at a time.

Started back on it today, and I'm back to being totally "on program" I hope. Today I'll take it 3 times and see how that works. Unfortunately the coconut oil/products seem to raise my appetite for sweets - perhaps thats the old association of coconut and chocolate, so I'll lay off that for a while too.

I think you should all give yourself a date - perhaps by Friday of this week, and if the product doesn't arrive, cancel the orders. This Jen sounds like she's doing it out of her house and her supplier isn't drop shipping. A lot of nutritional products are being sold on an MLM basis and this could be the problem.

Michelle