View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-18, 07:14

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Dang computers! Dang Phones! Dang all that stuff, but they are heaps of fun and allow us to do things that were not imaginable before. I like that idea of having a board at the gym displaying results for those that want to participate. I can get super competitive with that kind of stuff so I stay away, trying to stay clear of the three C's; Comparison, Comparison and Conceit - but that's just my nature, to fall into their trap, or at least be mindful that I have.

Hey BTW, have you ever been to "The Oval"? Indoor/Outdoor skating paradise ! There was this one kid there this weekend that had some "speed skate" inline blades that was training and BLAZING around the conctete track. Holly F! this kid was FAST.

Its also my understanding that they flood this concrete area (the size of a running track - all smooth concrete. In the early fall and can keep it in good shape into spring as it's got refridgeration under it. Also attached is a super sheet of ice with 2 levels for spectators. Check out the schedule if you're looking for ice time or if you have inline skates you can work your ass off out there. I mostly have been trying to re-learn the little half pipes and different longboard moves. Best time is early before all the groms get out there and make me want to quit skateboarding forever! (ha, see there's comparison right there...)

Skate On Renee!

https://www.skatetheoval.com/