Registered Member

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 132/126.5/110 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default I Qualify, Unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainopal
If you are between 60 and 70 like I am (65 actually) I would love to have you join me on this thread.

I initially lost 25 pounds on induction and a few weeks on the next phase of the Atkins. Then "I fell off the wagon" and went on a weeks long binge and regained 7 pounds.

I had to restart induction several times before I was finally able to stay on it long enough to get back into Ketosis. Now I am back down to 165 lbs (that is I lost 2 of the 5 lbs I regained) and my next minigoal is 160 pounds.

I have been unable to exercise due to having trouble with my right knee. It's been swollen & painful and had to be drained. I see an Orthopedist today to see what is going on.

Sorry for such a long introduction. Look forward to hearing from more 60's.

I didn't see this forum, or I would have posted on here before...I just turned 63, but feel 105 most days. I suffer with CFS & Thyroid disease & losing weight is so much more difficult than when I was young. I can't exercise right now, & that is hampering my plan immensly. My goal is 110 pounds & that is where I feel best, but at the rate that I am going, don't know if I will ever make it. I don't know how I let myself get 25 pounds overweight...I guess I like to eat too much & being a carb addict didn't help!
I hope that you get some help with your knee & it feels better soon.

Eve