View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Sat, Aug-18-18, 21:24

Plan: OWL
Stats: 177/168/135 Female 5'1"
BF:50.5/38/25
Progress: 21%

18 Aug 2018

Exercise last night was 20 minutes of dancing: swing dancing technique with patterns, barefoot in my living room, to Bobby Blue Bland, and salsa to Rubén Blades. Really enjoyed it. Love to improvise.

Today I took a 90 minute kizomba workshop at a local studio. Still learning, still improving. Here is a demo of kizomba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq6DUjk-u9o

Of course, I don’t wear sprayed on pants, white or otherwise, but I did get a chance to try out my new brassiere (actually, I bought 3, but this one is particularly flattering) with a new, tight teeshirt. I felt like Jayne Mansfield, if she were a brunette. My girls were out and proud! Took the class in jazz flats.

I was in a fasted state throughout. Didn’t have my first meal of the day until much later. I didn’t feel dizzy or have a lack of energy at all. Made sure I was hydrated before I left the house, and supplemented my sodium with one (1) umeboshi plum. Wow, those things are salty. More salty than olives. ONE provided me with about half a gram of sodium. I also took a potassium capsule.

I prefer dancing when I'm hungry, or just empty.