View Single Post
  #433   ^
Old Sat, Sep-05-09, 03:45

Plan: My own.
Stats: 308/165/140 Male 175cm / 5"9
BF:
Progress: 85%

Aged 19 I got called in for the military, we had to stand shirtless on a row. the other potential recruits stared at me like I just landed from outer space whispered remarks how extremely fat I was. Then it was weight in time. I knew i was overweight, but weighted in at 300 pounds and got quite shocked. I never wanted to get in the military, but after getting ditched due to a BMI of 45, I actually wanted to get fit and voulenteer once i lost the weight.

BMI of 24.5 now two years later, 165 pounds. When I'm down to 140ish I'll start focusing on putting on some heavy muscle mass. Already lifting but adding muscles in a caloric decifit is.. well.. not really happening after the initial beginner gains starts to fade.

i'll have to track up the other recruits calling me "whale" "fatass" "lazy slob" "Burger King" to shake their hand. they made my life so much better.

I also have to take a long talk with my nephew and brother at some point to thank them. They are both dieticians for the military and know their shit. They have both been really supportive and are nothing but amazed and proud of my progress, our parents ain't really supportive at all. They are both preachers of the "inner beauty is what counts" "You are fine" "Learn to accept yourself as you are" crowd and are quite worried and repulsed by the fact i'm into bodybuilding now.