View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Dec-06-20, 08:42

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

I'm HERE I'M HERE !!!!!!

Thanks Lori/ Kristine for getting us a FRESH start. I too was hoping we could wait it out- but I almost lost the last post.
We all are prolific posters!!!!!

Lori- - Yea for a new Thread! Let 2020 die early! Although it looks like we all (collectively all) will be dragging 2020 into 2021. It is going to take some time. Urghhhhhhhh

I am right there with you on walking in the cold. I just don't want to. I hate being cold! But I do know I need to get off my butt and DO something! Walking is honestly the best way to get started!
So ready for Spring!

How is your sis doing these days? She has family near her right, a DD or ........ can't remember.
I tell ya I think my memory is going!
Sometimes I think I have ask a question and I haven't. Boy now that is a funny one! I keep waiting for an answer and I never actually verbalized it. Or my favorite is asking the same question and forgetting the answer....... Oh the joys of getting older! HA

Is your leg feeling better today? Does a heating pad help?

Blue- I just LOVED Anne with an E- LOVED it. I knew you would too!!! I have blown though all the Crown as well, including the last series with Lady D. So so sad.
I am trying to find something new now!
I watched the one Trig recommended about the nurse who sold her house, traveled and found Mr. Right! I am waiting for my family tale ending!

I didn't see where if you said you had decorated or not. Do you Zoom alot for business? That would require something other than Pj's. Something I am opposed to most days anyway! HAHAHA- I bet you didn't see that coming from me!

Ya- that Lil Bit- I call her that- sure has me charmed. Well the boy does too. They are as different as night and day. OMG cute story- I will save it for the end!
I can so see you dangling car keys, a puppy and a bra- and away you go. She wants the same.....at 3. She is already asking for sparkly earrings. Wowsa on that girl!

Glad you are doing well and are staying in and healthy!!!
Writing updates??

NIC- Speaking of sic- I am sure glad to hear updates regarding your "boy". I sure hope it turns around quick and he is over it. Expect him to be tired for a bit. I have heard that is a lingering side effect! Sending good MOJO his way!

Wow on the chicken soup! Very ambitious!!!!!!!
I am absolutely sure you have your home running efficiently with a system! You are a women of SO many talents! Every family needs one of you! I am not that organized. I sorta wing it! Getting by on the seat my pants kinda gal.
Although when the kids were home it was sort of a controlled chaos. Lots going on..........my kids ALWAYS had friends over so I had to over look many kids. I am proud that we were the house the kids all came too. I am grateful for that. I knew what they were doing, even in the teen zone room. They had the entire family room downstairs. We had a trig-level then. It worked.

Keep us posted!!!!!!!! Again- don't forget to do something nice for yourself!!

Trig- I know you are chomping at the bit to get outta dodge.
No booze..... goodness you weren't feeling it! Hell Lori sticks it in her coffee now! HAHAHAHAH And here I thought my peppermint coffee was a real pick me up!!!

Did you get out and about yesterday? Almost nice! I could have used it a bit warmer.
What type of stores do you shop in? Do you have a Kroger or Publix?
Do you have a Piggly Wiggly?!?!?!- HAHAHAH Now those are true southern stores with their boiled peanuts and all! There is a Piggly Wiggly just outside of Savannah. I loved the name, but it was not real big or anything to write home about!
Now Trader Joes that is my kind of store! I seem to always find something new there. I like their spices and wine isle- not in that order!
I do like there frozen section to. Just lots to look at. Although I am not browsing much these days! Covid ya know! I don't think TJ has curbside pick up either!
So are you packing gloves!!!!!!? How long of a drive is it? Ok here comes a dumb question- only because I have never hauled a camper. But someone can't be in the back while it's moving right? I know that in Drivable RV's you can. I guess I just thought about it?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Woke up to bright sunshine and COLD!!!!
I was up too late last night in a chat room and looked up and it was 2am!!!!! I have a slight tired headache from not enough sleep. Coffee will take care of that.

Yea- I am going to TRY to finish up the last few things for the kids for gifts. I am not doing a big deal this year at all!!! New towels, dish towels, and toys. I will hit up Macy's- Thanks NIC!
Amazon spoils us and it is so easy- click , click done! They know it too!!!

Speaking of shopping I will put together my list for this week. I don't need much. Just a few things to fill in. Coffee almond creamer, a tomato, some bacon, hot sauce- I swear I go though that by the gallon.
I want to make a sausage breakfast casserole this week. I like having "stuff" to pull out done!
Will have chili as well, no beans.
Anyway- I do love curbside- grocery shopping.

Yup my Zoom interview is tomorrow at 2. It will require clothes.....HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I wonder what the lurkers and moderators think of our conversations- Lordy.......... bored to tears.........

Ok- back later