#1   ^
Old Mon, Jul-16-18, 16:35
Registered Member

Plan: Non-specific
Stats: 234/145/120 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%
Default Moderately low carb diets?

I have to admit at this point that the ketogenic diet simply isn't for me, I fell off the wagon and felt so much better afterwards. I had much more energy, my raging appetite vanished, my mood drastically improved, I slept better, I stopped feeling weak and trembly, and oddly enough, I stopped feeling ice cold all the time.

However, I'm having trouble figuring out my new meal plan. If I don't eat enough carbs I wind up in a truly nasty permanent low carb flu state, but I'm having a really hard time figuring out exactly how many carbs I need to eat to avoid it.

So, first off, is there a minimum amount of carbs you need to eat if you're inactive and not in ketosis? Every time I try to look that up I always seem to wind up finding the 'eat low carb and you'll DIE' web-sites that say you need something like 125 carbs per day just to survive . . .

Also, is there a way of eating that forbids grains, but allows everything else, namely dairy and peanuts? It'd be nice if I could look up my way of eating and get some ideas on how to eat enough carbs to avoid getting sick!
Sponsored Links