View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, May-30-18, 06:01

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

I know nothing about HRT so I can't add anything to that discussion. What I do know about is conventional medicine. Having dealt with multiple health issues and getting no help from conventional medicine I finally realized that if I was going to find solutions to my health issues I was going to have to discover them for myself. I now consider my realization that conventional medical doctors should be reserved for acute problems to be one of the most important understanding I could have. By not expecting conventional medicine to have the answers I have been able to let go of any expectations that they can help me. This allows me to let go of all the anger and upset they used to cause me when they just didn't get it. Going it alone has been the best thing I could have done. I understand that there is a role for conventional medicine but it has been important for me in this journey towards health to discover how limited that role is and how important my own role is in optimizing my health.