View Single Post
  #641   ^
Old Tue, Apr-20-21, 07:14

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Trig.....yes, Gabby & I went to bed shortly after 9 last night, as usual. She woke up earlier than usual this morning....we rolled out at 3:15.

Jaz.....glad you have found a place to land for a bit! I've never heard of that city, but it sounds like a perfect location and the right price. Score!

Nic....how are the feet/ankles doing? Hope you're having no more tendon issues.

Blue.....

--------------

I had a follow up appt for a mammogram at 8 this morning. During my regular mammo last fall, the radiologist saw an area that he didn't think looked right. They had me come back the following week and there was nothing conclusive. They scheduled me to come back in 6 months instead of waiting for a year, which is what the appt was for today. Only had to have 1 of them squished and then wait for them to read it. Good news.....he couldn't even see the "area" that he had concerns about last fall. All is good. Whew!

Now I'm home and will have an early lunch and then head to the golf course to play with my regular partner and another friend of ours. Looking forward to it.

DH will have to dig something up for dinner tonight since I won't get home till 4:30 or 5. He said "No worries", he won't starve.

Have a day!