View Single Post
  #637   ^
Old Mon, Apr-19-21, 14:40

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Jaz- looking forward to your new leads!

Lori- Sorry you had a frustrating golf day yesterday. I would expect that who your group gets behind would play a part in dictating how it all goes. How were the women around each other? Is this the group that had the fall out?

Trig- Glad you are on plan and doing well. Sounds like several of us hit the grocery store today!

Not much doing around here. Hit the store for the week- tonight is chicken enchiladas using LC tortillas. I try to just have one and leave it at that as overall I don't like using those kinds of items. Other than that I have planned homemade meatballs and sauce (pasta for the men), tacos (taco salad for me) and burgers. A very beef heavy week for some reason.

Speaking of beef, I'm going to whip up a beef vegetable soup to have on hand for me this week, for lunches and so forth. Tip- one of my favorite things to put in a beef veg soup is the core and stalks of cauliflower, cut up. They are great potato dupes in a soup. I will put that in there, along with some green beans, okra, diced tomato and beef broth. YUM all week.

Tonight is a call with the financial advisor, then tomorrow is podiatrist and in the evening a visit with my CASA kids, whom I have not seen in over a year! We're doing an outside visit. They will not even be the same kids I knew. Their adoption should be completed in the next couple of months and my case will be completely closed.

Hugs!