View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Wed, Jun-15-16, 11:29

Plan: ZC Carnivore 100%
Stats: 170/147/140 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 77%

Saw my eye physician for a regular exam & he told me some good news. The cataracts haven't grown any since they were first sighted 4 years ago, they are still in cataract babyhood, & I may never need cataract surgery at this rate. I did need new glasses given a slight change in my eyesight, but the good news is that with the new lenses I'll be back to 20/20. So overall, good news! I also purchased some beautiful new frames -- titanium once again -- to go with the new glasses. Sexy, I think. But more expensive, too. Sexy always is, right?

An older friend locally also talked me into making another appointment I've put off for over a year (they are legion ...), this one for a mammogram next week. That's when they try to put something round & warm into something square & cold. Yuck! But once it's done it's done for another two years. If I read things right, I only have one more after that to endure before I age out of the medical fascination with my breasts.

Meanwhile, since losing the first week the pounds I put on during the weeks I was away from Atkins, I haven't lost an ounce. This is my second week true to '72 Atkins (the original Atkins designed by Atkins as a solo) but losing weight is very s-l-o-w for most at my age. It's a good way to eat, I feel better on Atkins, have more energy, have a nearly flat tummy/abdomen again already, so no complaints from me. I do better anyway when I try to see the positive in everything.