#19   ^
Old Fri, May-24-02, 17:29

Plan: Dukan
Stats: 229/185/154 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 59%

Woah is me where has this topic gone.

Everyone seems to have there knickers in a twist for some reason

Maybe 'you' have not heard of Anne Louise Gittlemen M.S.,C.N.S. That doesnt make her any the less worthwhile and she sure aint no fad!

She wrote her first book 'Beyond Pritkin' in 1988 after being the chief nutrionist at the pritkin institute and finding that infact people need more fat (the right fats) in there diet than the Pritkin way provided. This book introduced the first of todays FFP and it has been improved and refined from there.

Im not about to type out the whole story for you but here are some words about the FFP that may gain your repect.

"Anne Louise Gittleman once again leads the crusade for better nutrition. She exposes the pervasive myths that all fats are bad and that unlimited carbohydrates are good. Sensible and thorough, her Fat Flush Plan is a terrific primer for anyone wanting to lose weight and regain vitality. We recommend it enthusiastically!"
-Michael R. Eades, MD & Mary Dan Eades, M.D.
authors of Protein Power

"What a great program! Whether your starting a diet with a bang or trying to budge the scales after a binge or just tuning your body and hoping to lose some stubborn inches , this is a great , safe low carb way to do it."
-Fran Mc Cullough,
author odf The Low-Carb Cookbook

"In my Fit Camps, we work on lifestyle changes involving both nutrion and exercise. The Fat Flush Plan (phase 1) has inspired my campers to initiate the dietary changes necessary for weight loss and better health."
-Joanie greggains author of Fit Happens

"Weight loss programs are often long on claims and short on results. Ann Louise gittleman's Fat Flaush Plan offers great information and great strategies for weight management. A healthy, smart, safe, effective weight-loss program. What could be
better?".
Tori Hudson, N.D.
Professor, National College of Naturopathic Medicine and Author of Womens Encylopedia of natural medicine

"If you care about your life and state of health, this book will be a valuable resourse for you".
-Bernie Siegel, M.D.
Author of Love, Medicine & Miracles

"The fat Fush is the healthiest and safest way i know to drop weight quickly. Ann louise Gittleman has once again used her enourmous talents and encyclopedic knowledge of nutrition and health to come up with a winning formula. Ann Louise has been one of the great influences on my professional life and one of the first people I turn to when i want a 'second opinion.'"
-Jonny Bowden, M.A.,C.N.,C.N. S.
author of Shape Up, the eight week program to transform your body, health and your life.