View Single Post
  #2129   ^
Old Fri, Aug-09-19, 05:11

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Happy Friday TGIF TGIF TGIF- Nic today is FRIDAY!!!!!!! HAHAHA
Well I went to bed early and the craving has past- and another day down and on plan!

I will tell you - I can still get hit with visuals. I do like watching the Food network, but sometimes I do have to turn the channel to HGTV, or god forbid the WEATHER channel!!!! It's safe at the WEATHER channel!!!!! ROFL.
Yea........ they did one entire show on Mac and cheese. I stared at it like a dog watching a bone. The only thing I didn't do was whine and beg. Well in my head I did.
And I survived it!!!!!!
Funny if that same show were to come on right not- I would not think about it at all. Just goes to show when you are tired and slightly hungry is a DANGER ZONE.

I am so not hungry and can tell I am in Ketosis and it feels GREAT physically. I can tell. You body "feels" different. Hard to describe. But I also cheated and peed on a stick. Plus your "pee" has a smell - like a fat burning machine!

Lori- - You ask about how I make my coffee. Well I stick to the REAL DEAL BULLET coffee. As the recipe states. I am going to find some organic beans to grind myself.
But here it is
High quality coffee beans- you grind
MCT oil- I use about a table spoon
pat of Grass-fed Kerry Gold unsalted butter
Splash of coconut milk (I added this)
Put in Blender- Blending breaks apart the oil and whips the butter and breaks up the particles and it goes directly to your liver to stats your body burning fat- then it dips into YOUR fat within 30 minutes.

The secrete is the MCT oil. According to the studies, coffee alone doesn't work as well. Its the oil. It goes directly to the liver and puts one into Ketosis from that first cup until you eat. PLUS it keeps the hungry at bay so one can fast a bit longer. The study shows it works even if you have a few carbs still from the day before. It gives an edge. I will take it!!!! -

At first I didn't want to ADD extra calories to my diet. BUT - I am a week in and I HAVE dropped 4 pounds. I have not done anything different EXPECT add Bullet coffee to my diet. I SWEAR my belly looks flatter.

Now I will tell you I have complained of IBS this week- but it truly is not the coffee- it's work related. I have always internalized stress that way. Other that that little "issue"- I do FEEL really good.

I also thank you for sharing your meat pie recipe - it sounds really good!
OH not done- I CAN'T wait for you to try your air fryer!!!!!!- You Tube recipes!!!!!- You will be excited! People are making all kinds of Keto friendly recipes. I have done Wings (the very best) chicken breast, tuna steak, and meatballs in it, oh and I use it to heat up ribs!!!! I also You Tubed it to get it down!!!!!- have fun and it so SO easy to clean up from! Can't wait to hear what you make.

NIC- speaking of recipes, I know several years ago you were really into making your sugar free ice cream that help you get over your sweet tooth. I haven't heard you have made it recently.

You still have a full house????-
How is your website coming?

Blue- You are a busy lady! How is everything? You stated in your last post you are considering a different way to work your WOE- I am all ears! HAHAAH
BTW- I think you would USE and love an Air fryer! - get on board!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Busy day - hitting the ground running - I won't be done until about 430.Then starts my weekend!!!!!!!- Whew! what a week!

Ok- back later