Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2128   ^
Old Thu, Aug-08-19, 18:16

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

LORI- Those sound SO good! I will try it but sub coconut cream for heavy cream. Did you LOVE IT??????- Sounds really amazing!

How are you feeling these days?!?!?!?- Think of you often about your arm!

NIC-- Ya know my friend I can just see you with one eyebrow up on the youngest!!!!! HAHAHAHAH- it just is....
I have such a funny story. So I had a friend back in the day that was preggo at the same time I was with first baby. We both delivered beautiful boys. We were like besties back in the day....Then we got preggo same time again, I had a girl, she had another boy.
I loved her but she was always one step up from me (so I felt). She was the home school mom, I was the public school. She was fresh faced and free, I worked and raised kids, she was married to a doctor, I was married to a free loader. But hey, we were friends.

Her house was always clean, I dusted before people showed up and flushed the toilet. She had perfect kids, mine were free and loud and fun. She was always telling me how I should be better, discipline more , etc ect, then- fate! She had a third child. Another boy- he was a WILD child and to this day still is! She stopped talking about my kids and that was the end of telling me I just needed more discipline!!!!! - - That 3 kid I have alway seen and heard is the one!!!!!!!!!!-

that being said- they are usually more creative and artsy and the life of a crowd! They do very well as adults. challenging for parents!

The side story is - my friend ended up divorced as well- after giving me a lecture and dumping me when I got divorced. But her husband left her for a young RN at the hospital. HUmmmmmmmmm.....
Fate, Karma, call it what you will.......
I don't know how I got on that tangent- 3nd child I guess! - Hang in there- he will be OK!!!!!

Trig- safe travels!!!!Your already missed

BLue- I loved your post. I hate to think of your pool closing! It was rough for me - but we keep our pools open most of the year except Nov, Dec, Jan Feb, then open - starts getting warm.....

Is your pouch screened in? I really want a screen in patio porch 3 season room. Do you have a work out room?

Hi GREG-
---------------------------------------------------
today was a beautiful day.I had 3 patients on my list and I only saw 2- which was fine because the drive for each was an hour each way.
The ones I saw though were ones I have seen before and they were WAITING for me! With hugs and so glad I was there. I gave my heart a boost!
I also got an unsuspected surprise from my doctor medical director friend who I got an email from who said she thought it got pushed through this time a job just for me!
She said she has been pushing HARD for the last several weeks knowing I am losing and doesn't want to lose me.

She told me again to just wait it out a few weeks and she should have a real answer. ANSWER to prayer!

WOE- I have been doing AMAZING with the real deal. But my fantasy life in my head is off the chain right now.
I have not strayed- not a bit. But for some reason I am struggling so big with the want of,,,,,,,,,,,,, MAC and Cheese - not boxed.THe real deal. I am fantasizing about it. It is absurd! I just can't get it off the brain. It's like the lover who I can't have. Yea
You foodies know what I mean...........

It is a real struggle- yet I know like the forbidden lover. If you indulge it is never as good as the fantasy, and then comes regret and BLOAT- no thank you.
WOW oh wow did I go THERE !!!!!!!???????-

I am actually losing a couple pounds- and that is keeping me off the cheese train!!!!!I will keep it off before I talk about it- you know the bounce house.

I really want to get my body back and get out of this fat suit. I don't belong here.
It welcome- patience grass hopper. !!!!!

Ok- I am going to relax with a pup and Netflix-
Almost done with this one.
SUGGESTIONS????????

Love you all- I so need this group!!!!