View Single Post
  #2121   ^
Old Wed, Aug-07-19, 07:22

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I've had a busy morning! I was browsing Facebook this morning and saw a recipe for low carb Taco Pie. It sounded so darn good that I had to run to the grocery store and grab the ingredients. I have it in the oven as we speak! I got sour cream and guacamole to put on top...I think I will be in heaven when I have it for brunch. Haven't broken my fast yet....waiting on my taco pie! I'll let you know how it tastes. How bad could it be?

I had a great night's sleep despite there being a rather nasty T-storm sometime during the night. I remember hearing some close cracks of thunder & lightening, but it passed quickly and I was back in la la land. Off for a massage today at 11:30.

DH went to our daughter's to help her with some yard work. Since she put in the pool, there are areas of her yard that need reseeding and leveling off. I think DH's brother may meet him there to help out.

Jaz.....how do you make your bullet coffee? There are so many ways to make it....just curious.

Wishing you all a good day. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for my Taco pie to be finished!

EDITED TO ADD: Taco pie was very good...just needs a bit more heat(spice). I'll sprinkle it with chili powder or red pepper flakes when I warm it up again. Also had a spoonful of a "dessert" I made yesterday. It is basically butter, cream cheese, vanilla, swerve and some stevia. The recipe also called for Lilly's choc chips, but could not find any. The recipe can be found if you Google "Keto Connect cookie dough recipe". It is yummy!

Oh! Also broke down and ordered an air fryer. I'll replace my old, old toaster oven.