View Single Post
  #2118   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-19, 08:51

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Home from yoga and doing a load of laundry. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from the gym, so that's over for the day. Seems like I'm there almost daily!

Yoga went well, but arm still grouchy about the overhead moves. Have to be patient.

I'm researching the Feldman Protocol to use 3 days before my next blood test. It is really high fat. The theory is that if you eat extra fat your liver won't release stored fat for energy that will be circulating in your blood when you have your test. Who knows. My luck it will backfire on me and my numbers will be higher than ever. I also watched a YouTube video about LDL that was very interesting. I think the Dr's name was Paul Mason. I'm still researching...I have 6 months till my next test.

Greg....congrats on your fastest mile! That is fantastic! What did the Dr. suggest to correct your anemia? Increase protein? I know liver is often suggested....if you like it.

Nic....all the things you have to do for your certification makes my head spin! I know you are up for it and I admire you.

Blue....thanks for the email links. I'm looking at any and all info I can find. So glad your elevator snafu was corrected quickly.

Jaz.....ah yes, families and holidays..a volatile mix. Hope your mother will understand that your kids come first.

I'm tempted to get an air fryer, but have no counter space to put it. I guess it might replace the toaster oven? I have a big one of those and I use it often. My electric pressure cooker and food processor both sit on top of my fridge mocking me....haven't touched them in forever except to move them to clean.

Well, I am pooped from that yoga workout. I go to the Chiro at 4 this afternoon, but think I'll take it easy till then.

Later!