Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2117   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-19, 06:59

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Blue- Love that you have a family that shows up for stuff.. even people flying in for a house warming. That is amazing and makes me happy!

Glad you had fun at the art fair. Our county fair is here (completely different thing) and we'll go on Saturday for a bit.

Sweetest thing ever to imagine you on your butt in the stairwell helping sweet doggo up and down the steps. You're such a good pup momma!

Jaz- Can't believe it is already back to school time in GA. So early! We've still got several weeks to go.

You are very good about setting boundaries and I know you have had to learn to be. Your Mom is not alone btw, she has her husband. You can offer her time before or after the holiday that she can choose if she would like.

Lori- seems like the idea to retest but that he is not going to push statins isn't a bad compromise. Glad you are having more range of motion all the time!

Ed- I'm a strong believer in each person choosing what suits them best and not only that, but modifying their plan as they see fit at any time. Good on you. And congrats on the running going so well!

Trig- If you are on your trip, I hope you are having fun. If not, I hope things are well and you are getting ready!

•••••••

So I have fallen headlong into that series on Acorn that Blue recommended a while back. I heard about it again recently from someone else, checked it out and then suddenly had watched 9 episodes over the past two days which is a whole lot of butt sitting! It *is* good!

Jaz, you asked about what more I need to do for certification.. off the top of my head, I have to create an extensive resources list, read 12 books, write an essay, have three evaluated experiences, have a meeting with someone in the birth field and then there's some more I'm not even thinking of. Plus I need to get the website and social media stuff up and running, figure out how to market myself and to what degree/expense I want to do that etc. Definitely enough to keep me busy!

Went out to dinner with the two DSs and SoIL last night. DD is at Penn State this week at a class for her Masters. Tonight I'm making wings and ton of them since there will be four of us and the guys love them so much. I am hoping I can get away with making 40.

Also helping the boys create lists of what needs to happen- for DS20 what needs to be done over the next 9 days for him to be ready to go: haircut, shopping, info for cell phone, pay his lease etc. For DS17, things like email your coach, apply for a couple of jobs, choose summer reading, start college apps. Just things he can check off over the next three weeks before schools starts. If I can get them going independently that will make it easier on me!

Guess that is about it from here. On plan mostly but not 100%.