View Single Post
  #189   ^
Old Fri, Jan-07-05, 08:14

Plan: Zone
Stats: 235/190/145 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 50%

You guys are so kind and inspiring! I am going to keep on keeping on and hope for the best.

The good news is that I'm back on the treadmill and committed myself to at least 4 days a week. I know this will help with weight loss as well as overall health and good feelings.

You know, the first time I did Induction, I did it for about a month and I can't tell you how phenomenal it was that first week. I felt like I'd been reborn. Within the first 2 days I was clear headed, energetic, slept better, not to mention a lot of wieght loss....it was all very positive. I think that I was hoping for the same thing to occur this time around but it's not the same. I do feel better than I did during the holidays, but those feelings that came with that first round of Induction 2 years ago is what I was hoping for again. that experience was so encouraging to me because I finally knew what it was like to feel good after so many years of a high carb daze. Each day I woke up knowing that I'd never eat that way again.

The good news is that I never did go back to that way of eating again. I have maintained a low carb lifestyle for almost 3 years now, but just not low enough for weight loss.

Has anyone hear every felt like they had to do Induction again? How did it go and was it as good as the first time? Has anyone here struggled with bouts of eating things they probably shouldn't? Ups and downs with wieght?

thanks so much for your encouragement. You are all so kind and inspirational!

Kathy