View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 20:03
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 215/173/150 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:40.4+/37.1/ ?
Progress: 65%
Talking Sweet Hawaiian Pizza Again!!!!!!!

I just made the best pizza and am so full and satisfied that I sat down to share it with anyone who misses Hawaiian (ham, onion, pineapple) pizza.
I took the shredded parmesan cheese, laid it about 1/4" thick on a plate and microwaved it into a thickish, crisp crust. Next I spread pizza sauce very lightly over it (it had cooled). Then, I topped with cheddar, mozerella and a bit more parmesan cheese. Also, onion, bits of red pepper and chunks of good ham. NOW HERE COMES THE GOOD PART... I took a slice of jicama (that sweet, white root veggie) and diced it into small chunky pieces. Then, I rolled them in Splenda, and placed then all over the pizza, among the ham. Covered all this with a final coat of light cheese.
I heated/melted the whole thing in the oven and voila!!! HAWAIIAN PIZZA!!!! The little sweet pieces had my brain thinking it was pineapple for sure!!! YUMMM!!! The crust stayed crisper than most pizzas and was DELICIOUS! Even have half the pizza for lunch tomorrow!! I can't wait!
Yummy!
Cheers,
Sponsored Links