View Single Post
  #498   ^
Old Wed, May-22-24, 07:24

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Wed Morning!

Nic- You got a full house incoming! LOLOL Smart move to get new momma and family in a rental for the sake of everyone! I know you are going to have a stellar weekend! Do you have fireworks on the beach there?

Wowsa on the gal pals you have made in DE! I love that! You know the older I get the more I appreciate my friend groups! PRICELESS!

Send pic's - of course!!!! We need to see! LOLOLOL

Lori- Funny how your game rolls. I bet that is what makes it fun. Nothing is set in stone. It also pushes you to play better and better!

Plans this weekend?

Trig- WHOOT on a pool weekend! Love that! Yup- we got full-on summer feel now! The humidity is here, and the temps are here too!
Girl I am right there with ya on give me some rum and skip the gummies. I tried gummies and they did nothing. LOLOL

Is kiddo out of the "doghouse" yet???!!! LOLOLOL
Plans this weekend? Are any trips upcoming? I know you like Huntington Beach!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Interview at 2pm. I don't want to get my hopes up! This position has 2 weeks of interviews. Tons of people want it. I am feeling every bit of 58 years old right now in the job market.

I also have an appointment right after that to hit up a high end consignment shop. I have a large tub of 30 outfits I don't wear anymore. Whatever they don't take is going directly to the Goodwill! I cleaned out my closest and it feels amazing!
I have been meaning to go through the closet for several months! Some stuff still has tags on them and never worn! Time to go! LOLOL

I was looking at beach rentals for next week! HOLY SMOKES- Nothing under 2k-...... I might need to put that idea on hold. When did prices shoot up like that?????

Feeling good! Actually, feeling great. I lost all but 1 pound of the weight gained and bloat. ALMOST back to my new low.
I am back to my happy go lucky, single and freedom mood!

HAHAH - I think we all have days that seem like bummers. Thankfully those don't hang on me long! All is well.

Looking forward to a holiday weekend!

Have a great day