View Single Post
  #435   ^
Old Thu, May-02-24, 03:16

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, thanks for that email, you made alot of sense for me. Thanks.....I know you are busy but post up when ya can.

Lori, omgosh hubby does not know about the booze or other LOL
there is no way in hell I am telling him this one, he would throw a massive cow and be all over her like white on rice.....so this is a mother daughter thing going down now ugh Somethings I can't let the hubby in on at all. omg the take down between the 2 of them would be epic, ain't going there LOL

Yea your friend sounds overwhelmed. I so get it. Older I get I want to drop responsibility to the wayside like crazy. I want a simple easy life but darn if that doesn't get destroyed fast and we have a ton to tackle and yea, like your friend, it drives me batty too

Your weight, yea go by the shorts. I mean you can either go up a size (and you can Lori in that you're in fine shape I think about how you are overall) or you gotta take that darn control back to stay in the shorts you are in The sneaky carbs and overdoing them a bit is what gets all of us into trouble more. I feel ya tho on wanting to just leave it be and ignore it but if it means alot, hmm, ya gotta go back into diet mode somewhat. sucks rocks right? Up protein alot. Focus on that. Keep the carb intake extremely low...you will do ok that way.

Jazz, overtime, no pay for it, plus work load is overwhelming and getting out of hand.....yea you got issues going down for sure. Must be driving ya nuts, but hang in there a bit. I know you are scoping out other work probably, maybe something will hit for ya??

-------------SO POOL ISSUE....kill me. I thought hole in liner.....water pool around filter area side and losing, well not that much water overnight but enough where it effects my filter level, but manageable in a way so far but gotta find trouble....then I am now thinking not liner, saw my filter is leaking in 2 places small.....need new O ring for one part and for some reason my back flush is dripping which makes no sense to me cause it is shut down when filter level is on?? not a tight seal inside the filter? CRAP I DON'T KNOW YET but honest to heavens I am sick of it already and haven't even dealt with it yet LOL

so I said to hubby what do you think I am gonna do at this point? he says you are gonna drain that mother and crash it to the ground and think about buying that hot jet spa you want and I say nope, I am right now not gonna do anything at all.....lol....yea I don't care....weeeee......in that all I have to do is in the AM just throw on the water and fill pool up for like 20 mins and levels are set back and that is it for the fix for the day, so right now.....I am leaving well enough alone. Yea honestly I will tackle it if a big problem hits, or right now leave it alone til next year and think about it then.......right, passing the buck to next yr.....sounds good.

Got new dumpster coming today at MILs house. hubby and I went over the last few days and bagged tons of old clothes....he tackles more nasty crap. I do limited time before being in that home just destroys me. When this home is cleaned out and sold will be a friggin' celebration day for me!! Literally....get this nasty monkey off my back...ugh.....but gonna keep dragging, house got alot still, that little singlewide trailer is packed to the brim, and barns, omg what is in the barns and storage shed....shoot me literally.....all summer situation I belive which is why even tackling the pool seems like a PIA now.

and hubby promised he would weed kill the front and hasn't done that yet. I got new landscape pine needles I use to fluff and refresh the front part and he needs to spray first. I used to spray, I had so much RoundUp and other weed killers on me thru all these yrs I am doomed anyway, but now I won't touch the damn chemicals anymore to get control of the weeds etc. I don't play with chems, don't wanna get near them and when I leave this to hubby, takes forever to get it done....but yea his mind is on the properties etc....

So crazy Sarah caved. Yippee. She wants this option. She wants to keep that nasty azz trailer and 1/2 the land. Cool. She is willing to cut off the 1 fenced pasture acre to us. That acre is right next to MILs house so it is a win win for us. So hubby is working with estate lawyer to get that land new deeds, share that burden off the estate and get it done......so this might be ok at this point. works for us.

got IRS check for screw up on last yrs taxes. got 2,066 back. WEE. thought 1900 but the govt put on interest to the money they owed us from last yr for refund. ok, will take it This found money actually pays for kiddo's soccer trip and hotel for Orlando at end of July. hey fine with me

ZC eating going well. haven't lose a darn lb anymore tho. that puts me like 15 from where I would like to be but ya know, I am getting SO over it LOL so over dieting that my brain doesn't even function in that dieting mode anymore. I just eat the meats I love and feel good so......I think I might just say the hell with it and just do this goal where I am and say screw it. EH have to think on it still

ok chatted a bunch of nonsense, be good all, have a fun day