View Single Post
  #433   ^
Old Wed, May-01-24, 05:03

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

No golf today. My friend has to help her neighbor who just had knee surgery while his wife goes to work. No problem. I could use a day off. She played yesterday and was in a better frame of mind. She has never been married and has the responsibility of her home, yard etc. all by herself. I think she gets a bit overwhelmed at times. She likes to be in control, and when her golf game is not going well, she doesn't deal with it well. I try to just play my game, but sometimes the tension is high.

I'm getting quite discouraged by my weight. It just won't move. The thing is, I'm not willing to give up certain things, so I guess I have to accept what it is. I enjoy having a beer or 2 when I play golf. I also enjoy going into the club and having lunch. I only eat half of what I'm served, and try to make good choices. Other than that, I don't know what to do. My dinner is almost always very low carb and I know my total carbs for the day are not high. I've been doing a lot of walking on the course and being more active in general now that the weather is improving. I'm going to try keeping a food diary again in May and see where I am calorie & carb wise. My golf shorts still fit.....but they are getting tight. I don't like it a bit. I was lucky for a lot of years in that I could be a stable weight while "doing what I wanted". I guess the Goldilocks zone is over! Enough of that!

-----------

Jaz.....I'm sorry your job is causing you so much stress. Not good. I sure wish you could find a "fun" job that paid well. So, they say you should put in some overtime to do the reports....will they pay you for that? I can see them complaining about the extra hours too!

Trig....Hope things are going well with everything you have going on.

Nic....So awesome that you're going hiking and loving it! So good for you!

------------

I'm going to make tenderloin steaks and shrimp for dinner. Oh....and Brussels Sprouts in the air fryer!

I'm starting an easy upper body strength program today and going for a walk. Gotta keep moving!