View Single Post
  #430   ^
Old Mon, Apr-29-24, 14:41

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Monday Afternoon!

OMG TRIG- I was in Sylva today! It is a cute town with not a thing to do in it! LOLOLOLOL Boy that mountain drive with all that construction from 26! Yikes! Sweet little sleepy mountain town though. I snapped a bunch of pictures and went to the General store there! Very cool. Not far from Bryson/ Chattanoga. I would be a nervous to drive that in the winter! So pretty though.
How long does it take you to get there?
VERYCOOL! Just over 2 hours for me. I thought it would take longer! I went via up Travelers Rest and into Ashville and then 40 West.
Want to see my pictures?

Kiddo still home?

Where is everyone? I have noticed it is the SITE that seems to be overloaded. KETO has exploded in the mainstream. Everyone is coming to this site!

Lori/ Nic hey ladies!
-------------------------------------------------

Well I am needing to chill after my all day in the car trip. One down- 3 more days of this. Meanwhile I check my email and my boss is so busy looking though my emails and finding extra work for me.
She actually stated she need me to ADD some things to the Friday report I turned in. Nitpick stuff and then stated please correct and return by end of business Today knowing I'm driving all day. Yea- not happening, OR tomorrow either? Is she trying to GET ME TO QUIT? BREATHE JAZZZZZZZZ

I just poured a lite wine and am finishing my left-over steak and eggs from yesterday- SO yum or I am just hungry.

Not else shaken here. Need to go sit in the sun for a few!

Have a good one!