View Single Post
  #418   ^
Old Thu, Apr-25-24, 08:57

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

OMG....what a morning! A friend of DH's came at 7AM to help him hang his deer mount and some other stuff in his office. It was the only time this guy could come and we are up anyway, so why not. After they were done drilling into the brick and hanging stuff, I got to work. I had DH get all the curtains down in his office & his hunting room(4 windows) and I washed them and have them ready to rehang. I did the windows and woodwork etc etc. Brick dust all over the floor from drilling.....love it. Anyway, got it all cleaned up and feel good about all I got done. Once DH gets home, we'll put the curtains back up and that will be it for me. I also did some work on the front porch and cleaned up some of my flower bed "things". I have a ceramic toad, a metal ant and a stone pelican that I sit around the flower beds. Just little cute things that make me smile.

----------

Trig....Sounds like money burns a hole in DD's pocket! She's like...Wheee!! What can I buy next? She'll learn that it goes faster than it comes in, right? It's easy now with Mom & Dad loading up the wallet. That's a teenager for ya. Gotta love it!

Nic.....LOL.....the baby is "breaking" her parents! So true! They are so lucky to have you to give them a break and I know you are happy to be able to do it.

Jaz.....The contractors planned to take the crap, but DH told them that we were going to get a dumpster to clear out some other stuff so we could take care of it. They deducted the charge for their dumpster from our invoice. All good.

---------

Well, DH will soon be home and I think a friend of his is coming along to help throw stuff in the dumpster. I'll help where I can, but my knee is complaining a bit about all I did this morning. Sigh........

Have a good one!